In this episode, my special guest, Anais Millon talk about her history of dance, her introduction to kizomba, the inequality of male and female instructors, and more!
Listen to the podcast here! Click Play!
- Intro Song:
- Ha Quem Quera Remix by Anselmo Ralph
- Key Points:
- Dance is a journey of self-discovery and personal development.
- The equality of the male and female instructors in dance world is continuing to balance itself out more and more.
- Practicing to have good technique is important to grow the dance!
- Links Mentioned:
- [VIDEO] The Video That Went Viral for Anais & Morenasso
- [VIDEO] Anais & Morenasso dancing
- [VIDEO] Anais & Morenasso in Badoxa Me Toca Music Video
- [VIDEO] Anais & Morenasso Dancing Semba
- Follow Anais Millon on Facebook
Join the Kiz Connection FB Group!
We want to make the podcasts better and better!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on ITunes!