In this episode I interview the internationally acclaimed kizomba instructor, Ronie Saleh from Stockholm, Sweden! Hear his story of how he got started in kizomba.
- Intro Song:
- 3 Key Points:
- Listening to the voice inside despite what your family or closest friends will say to find your purpose or mission in life.
- Try not to focus on copying steps and patters but focus on creating your own variations of the steps.
- The importance of feedback from the followers to speed up the process of improving your lead.
- Resources Mentioned:
- Kurdish Folk Music that sounds like Semba:
- Video of close connection Foxtrot:
- Podcast: How to Follow Like a Boss with Laura Riva
- Ronie Saleh Facebook Page
- Ronie Saleh YouTube Channel
We want to make the podcasts better and better!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on ITunes!