In this episode with my special guest Rachel Cassandra we cover some awesome social dance tips for newbies and veterans alike to make your next social a happier one. We cover topics such as hygiene, welcoming new people, feedback on the dance floor, floor craft and more!
- Intro Song:
- Quem Vai Doar Um Coração by Natingue
- 3 Key Points:
- The 30 seconds it takes to introduce yourself to a new person or introducing new people to others can go a LONG WAY.
- Asking for permission to give positive or negative feedback on the dance floor can show courtesy.
- Floorcraft goes a long way to take care of your partner as well as other couples on the dance floor.
- Resources Mentioned:
- The Kizomba Community Website Rachel runs
- [PODCAST] 11 Kizomba Pet Peeves
- [BLOG] This Is Why They Told You No by Laura Riva
- [BLOG] What It Means When They Say No by Rachel Cassandra
- Kizomba Don’ts: 7 Rules For Not Being Terrible Part 1
- Kizomba Don’ts: 7 Rules For Not Being Terrible Part 2
Join the Kiz Connection FB Group!
We want to make the podcasts better and better!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on ITunes!