In this episode with Laura Riva, we discuss how to make your next dance workshop or class a more enjoyable, productive, and efficient experience for everyone!
- Intro Song:
- DJ Elex and Buer – Arrank
- Key Points:
- Retake classes to learn more!
- Rememer that you are not the teacher.
- Work *with* your partners!
- Remember that your partners aren’t perfect and neither are you.
- Level yourself appropriately.
- Remember that it’s not a private.
- Use practice time to actually practice.
- Assume you know nothing.
- Revisit the material you learned.
- Links Mentioned:
Join the Kiz Connection FB Group!
We want to make the podcasts better and better!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on ITunes!