In this episode, my special guest Jorge Elizondo, and I discuss his dance journey from being one of the international pioneers of bachata to now organizing in multiple dance festivals across the globe.
- Intro Song:
- Te Me Vas by Prince Royce
- Key Points:
- Always being on “energy overdrive” in your dance will limit what you can express in the music.
- To build a dance scene from the ground up, there has to be many “farmer” missions to plant seeds of interest.
- Sometimes life calls you to leave your job to follow what you are truly passionate about.
- When organizers take care of their artists, the artists with take care of the attendees.
- Links Mentioned:
- [PODCAST] Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler? – Part 1: Thinkers
- The Order of Focus Flow
- The The Practicing Mind Book
- Different Learning Styles
- [PODCAST] Why The Investment of Private Lessons Is Sooo Worth It For Serious Students Of Dance
- [BOOK] The Little Prince
- Connect with Stephanie!
Join the Kiz Connection FB Group!
We want to make the podcasts better and better!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on ITunes!