In this episode, my special guest, Emily Bartholomew and myself delve into how the 5 love languages correlate with our love for kizomba. We also reveal the results of the survey I did among kizomba lovers about their top love languages!
- Intro Song:
- Real Love Cover by Jess Glynne by Mary J. Blidge
- Key Points:
- We should teach the value of self-awareness and self-love at an earlier age in society.
- Dancing kizomba can fill your physical touch and quality time love tanks without the complexities of a relationship.
- We should live in a society where people are inspired to find the reason why they were born and contribute those gifts to the world.
- Links Mentioned:
- [BOOK] Emotional Equations by Chip Conley
- [BOOK] The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- [SURVEY] Participate In the 5 Love Languages Project For Kizombeiros
- Survey Results As Of 10-26-2016
Join the Kiz Connection FB Group!
We want to make the podcasts better and better!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on ITunes!