In this episode, I start the conversation on self-awareness and the importance of emotional intelligence in dance. I share some personal stories of emotional growth as a pose several questions for you to ask and analyze about yourself.
- Intro Song:
- Kizomba Remix of Damien Escobar’s Awake by DJ Ghost Face
- Key Points:
- Dance showed me a truer side of myself that was more accurate than my job title.
- Thank you to all of you listeners for tuning in more than 10,000 times!
- It is totally possible to make a living doing something you love!
- Links Mentioned:
- Over 10,000 Listens in 2016! Thank You!
- The Top 3 Most Listened to Podcasts of 2016
- Most Listened to Soundcloud Mix of 2016: Neokiz Pump It Up Mix Number 2
- [PODCAST] Neo Kizomba Festival 2016 Recap
- Official FB Event for the 3rd Annual Neo Kizomba Festival
- Neokiz Bronze! Free 15 Minute Facebook Live Lessons
- Free 1 Hour Urban Kizomba Facebook Live Class
Join the Kiz Connection FB Group!
We want to make the podcasts better and better!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on ITunes!