In this episode my special guest Stephanie Gurnon and I talk about how thinkers and feelers show up in dance, some clues to help you find out your learning style, empower you become a better learner, and share perspectives from instructors catering to multiple learning styles and personalities.
- Intro Song:
- Nao E So by Sutak
- Key Points:
- Always being on “energy overdrive” in your dance will limit what you can express in the music.
- Increasing the complexity of your moves can decrease the attention you have to focus on your partner and the music.
- As a teacher, you are orchestrating the energy of the room and catering to multiple learning styles.
- Dance is one of best ways to guide you on your path to self-discovery.
- Links Mentioned:
- [PODCAST] Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler? – Part 1: Thinkers
- The Order of Focus Flow
- The The Practicing Mind Book
- Different Learning Styles
- [PODCAST] Why The Investment of Private Lessons Is Sooo Worth It For Serious Students Of Dance
- [BOOK] The Little Prince
- Connect with Stephanie!
Join the Kiz Connection FB Group!
We want to make the podcasts better and better!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post and be sure to subscribe to the podcast on ITunes!