In this episode, we interview Samy Vez & Shawndel Frazer from Dallas, TX as they share their story of how Samy lives has taken a drastic turn and how the dance community has supported him so far.
- Intro Song:
- DJ Kakah – See You Again Feat. Travis Atreo
- 3 Key Points:
- Life can take many turns but it’s important to be grateful to be alive.
- The dance community can really come together in a time of need.
- Kizomba can be taught and danced without sight.
- Resources Mentioned:
- Please donate to Samy’s Go Fund Me!
- Follow Vanessa:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.